- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup Chukar Montmorency Tart Cherries
- 1 12-oz package BAILEYS® Original Irish Cream Baking Chips
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat butter and sugars on medium-high until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing until thoroughly combined. Mix in vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add 1/3 of the flour mixture to wet mixture, mixing until it’s almost all incorporated. Scrape down bowl. Repeat two more times with rest of flour mixture.
- Stir in cherries and BAILEYS baking chips.
- Form dough into balls that are about 2 tablespoons each. (A medium cookie scoop is super helpful here.) Place on baking sheet, leaving 2" between each dough ball.
- Bake for 10–12 minutes or until cookies have set and edges are slightly golden.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack. Allow cookies to cool completely.
Did you try this recipe? Tag @fikabrodbox or #fikabrödbox!