- 15g unsalted butter
- 20g bittersweet chocolate
- Pinch of sea salt
- 240g Clément Faugier Chestnut Paste
- 1 ½ egg yolks*
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 10g all-purpose flour
*Easiest way to measure 1 ½ yolks is to separate your eggs, then whisk the 2 yolks together. Weigh the yolks; remove 25% of the weight.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease your mini loaf pan, then line with parchment paper.
- Place butter, chocolate, and sea salt in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on half power until just melted, making sure to stir frequently.
- In a medium bowl, put chestnut paste, egg yolks, vanilla, and flour. Add chocolate mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Spread batter evenly into pan.
- Bake for 35–40 minutes or until cake is set, yet still a little soft. Cake is done when a wooden pick inserted in the centre comes out dry.
- Let cake cool completely before slicing.
Did you try this recipe? Tag @fikabrodbox or #fikabrödbox!