- ½ cup (80g) Nói Síríus 56% Bittersweet Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 4 Tbsp (57g) unsalted butter
- ¾ cup (95g) confectioners’ sugar
- 1 Tbsp (7g) Valrhona (or other Dutch-process) cocoa powder
- 4 ½ Tbsp whole milk
- Melt chocolate and butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Pour into a medium heat-proof bowl, then allow to cool.
- Add other ingredients to bowl. Whisk together until smooth and shiny. Chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes before decorating your cake.
- After you frost your cake (and top with sprinkles!) allow to set in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving.
Did you try this recipe? Tag @fikabrodbox or #fikabrödbox!