- 1 cup (120g) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup (71g) light brown sugar, packed
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup (114g) plain whole milk yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp (28g) unsalted butter, melted & cooled
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup (113g) blueberries
- 2–4 Tbsp Meadowland Goldfinch Simple Syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease wells of your doughnut pan(s); set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, melted butter, and egg.
- In the centre of the dry ingredients, make a well, then pour in liquid mixture. Mix just until combined.
- Gently fold blueberries into batter.
- Pipe or spoon batter into pans, filling cavities roughly ¾ full.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes or until edges are barely golden and doughnut springs back when lightly pressed.
- Allow doughnuts to cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pans and place on wire rack.
- While doughnuts are still hot, brush with Goldfinch Simple Syrup. Allow to cool completely.
Did you try this recipe? Tag @fikabrodbox or #fikabrödbox!