- 1 cup (120g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (99g) old-fashioned oats
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup (113g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup (71g) light brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup (66g) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup (128g) NutStop Yoghurt Chips
- ½ cup (84g) fresh firm strawberries, diced
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat butter and sugars on medium-high until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla, mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Add 1/3 of the flour mixture to butter mixture, mixing until it’s almost all incorporated. Scrape down bowl. Repeat two more times with rest of flour mixture.
- Stir in yoghurt chips and strawberries.
- Form dough into balls that are about 2 tablespoons each. (A cookie scoop is super helpful here.) Place on prepared baking sheets, leaving 2" between each dough ball. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- While oven is off, position racks in the top and bottom thirds of oven. Then heat oven to 350°F.
- Bake cookies for 12–15 minutes or until cookies have set and edges are slightly golden.
- Cool 10 minutes on baking sheets. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Did you try this recipe? Tag @fikabrodbox or #fikabrödbox!