- 1 ½ cups (180g) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp J&D’s Original Bacon Salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 ½ Tbsp olive oil, plus more for brushing on top
- ½ cup (114g) water
- kosher salt or flaky sea salt
- Heat oven to 500°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, bacon salt, and sugar.
- Add olive oil and water, mixing until dough comes together.
- Turn dough out onto large piece of lightly floured parchment paper; form into a rectangle. Lightly flour top of dough. Top with another large sheet of parchment paper. With a rolling pin, roll out to roughly 1/8" thick. Remove top parchment.
- Using a pizza cutter, sharp knife, or bench scraper, cut dough into 2" squares. Transfer dough and parchment paper to baking sheet.
- Lightly brush crackers with olive oil then sprinkle with kosher salt or flaky sea salt. Prick each cracker with the tines of a fork.
- Place baking sheet in oven and immediately reduce oven temperature to 425°F.
- Bake 14–17 minutes or until edges are golden brown and crackers are firm to the touch. Remove from oven and let cool completely, then separate crackers.
Did you try this recipe? Tag @fikabrodbox or #fikabrödbox!