- 1 ¼ cups (150g) all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup (43g) NutStop Yoghurt Chips
- ¼ cup (39g) dried blueberries
- ¼ cup (30g) banana chips, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup (47g) Reese’s Pieces
- ¼ cup (36g) roasted unsalted peanuts
- ¼ cup (30g) mini pretzels, broken
- ½ cup (113g) unsalted butter, melted & cooled
- ¾ cup (160g) light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp Bob’s Red Mill organic chia seeds
NOTE: You can use any blend of mix-ins (yoghurt chips, dried fruit, nuts, etc.) that you like. Just keep the total amount between 1–1 ½ cups and make sure to chop any larger items.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line an 8" x 8" metal baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- In another bowl, make trail mix by mixing together yoghurt chips, blueberries, banana chips, Reese’s Pieces, peanuts, and pretzel pieces. Set trail mix aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, salt, and chia seeds until thoroughly combined.
- Fold flour mixture into wet mixture until just combined, being careful not to overmix.
- Fold trail mix into batter. Spread batter into pan, smoothing top with an offset spatula or the back of a spoon. Sprinkle a few more yoghurt chips, Reese’s Pieces, or other trail mix bits on top, if you like.
- Bake 25–27 minutes until light golden brown.
- Transfer baking pan to wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- Remove blondie slab from pan by pulling up on the parchment paper. Cut blondies into 16 squares.
Did you try this recipe? Tag @fikabrodbox or #fikabrödbox!