No-Bake Watermelon Cheesecake:
- 8 ounces (227g) full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 14-oz can (396g) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ cup (114g) plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 ½ tsp LorAnn Oils Watermelon Flavour
- pinch of kosher salt
- ½ cup (50g) graham cracker crumbs (about 3 ½ full sheet graham crackers)
- ¼ cup (57g) unsalted butter, melted & cooled slightly
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
NOTES: We used this silicone NY Cake mould for our pops. If you don’t have a cakesicle or popsicle mould, you could use small disposable cups or silicone baking cups. You could even make one cheesecake in a springform pan or pie dish; you may just need to lengthen your freezing time.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat all watermelon cheesecake ingredients on medium until smooth. Transfer to a liquid measuring cup or bowl with a spout.
- In a small bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and salt.
- Fill wells of cakesicle mould ½ to ¾ full with cheesecake mixture. Insert stick and gently tap mould on counter. Fill wells the rest of the way.
- Sprinkle graham crumbles on top, pressing very gently into cheesecake mixture.
- Freeze pops for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Once frozen and firm, retrieve pops from freezer. Carefully bend silicone mould to remove pops. Eat ‘em now or store ‘em in the freezer to enjoy later!
Did you try this recipe? Tag @fikabrodbox or #fikabrödbox!